Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Vaporite warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their Vaporite product from vaporite.net (if you purchased your Vaporite vaporizer from a physical retailer, please return the product to the retailer). To activate warranty first validate the product and then register for warranty within 7 days of purchase. We warrant that your Vaporite product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the full life of the product. The Vaporite lifetime warranty applies only to Vaporite electronic components and does not apply to Vaporite E-liquid tanks or wax or herb chamber or accessories. The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal performance degradation of batteriesThis warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
- modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than vaporite.net;
- physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the Vaporite instruction manual; or
- any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e the use of unapproved accessories, like non Vaporite chargers or power adapters)
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
The Vaporite Lifetime Warranty is limited to a maximum of 5 replacements on any given order. The item must be defective (this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from current inventory.
The Vaporite Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last purchase of E-liquid tank or wax or herb chamber. As long as you have purchased E-Liquid tank or wax or herb chamber from Vaporite within the last 90-days, you may make full use of your warranty for the life of your Vaporite electronic product. Your Vaporite warranty will never expire.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your Vaporite device fails to operate satisfactorily, please follow these three easy steps:
- E-mail us so that we can troubleshoot the issue and authorize your item for warranty replacement if necessary. Please provide a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing with the device and/or its components. All of this information is required to process your return request. It is also helpful to have your original order number on hand. You will be notified with email confirmation from Vaporite.
- If it is determined that your product requires replacement, we will ship you a brand new item. These shipments will be sent Parcel Post mail, so you should expect to receive a replacement within 3-10 days of your email confirmation. Included in the package sent to you will be an envelope to return us the defective merchandise. If we do not receive this merchandise within 30-days from your replacement postmark, you will be charged the full retail price of the merchandise.
- Please do not send any product to us unless you have send a email and have received the confirmation. This can lead to confusion and may result in the loss of your item, and therefore the forfeiture of your replacement. After getting a confirmation email from us, please securely package your item(s) and include within your package a note detailing your order number and requested replacement. If you are experiencing an issue with a single product component, please do not send us your entire starter kit.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Vaporite products. This warranty does ot apply to (a) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, acts of piracy, or other external causes; (b) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use as described by Vaporite; (c) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; (d) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic. Important: Warranty applies to original end-user purchaser only and is non-transferable. Warranty does not apply should you purchase through a 3rd party reseller such as eBay and Craigslist. Vaporire warranties only apply to devices purchased at any authorized retailer serviced by an authorized Vaporite distributor. For questions regarding authorized retailers, please contact us via email. If you prefer to contact us by phone, please email Vaporite's support team with your phone number and preferred call back time. Intentionally opening up or disassembling your device in any way will void your warranty.
Please carefully research the product you are interested in before purchasing. Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased on Vaporite.net. If the tamper proof seal is broken a refund cannot be honored. Devices purchased through an authorized Vaporite retailer cannot be refunded by Vaporite. If you would like additional information about any of our Vaporite products, freely contact Vaporite Support. Our experienced support and tech team is happy to help you make the right decision!
The fight against unauthorized sales and counterfeiting is a long-term commitment to quality and service by Vaporite. Vaporite is dedicated to ensuring Vaporite customers receive the modern technologies, beautiful design and world-class support that encompass the brand. Vaporite advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers as the quality, reliability and safety of these products is uncertain and in some cases, may expose the user to serious dangers not encountered with genuine Vaporite products. Vaporite has a devoted team who actively pursues and investigates unauthorized resellers and counterfeiters in an effort to protect customers and business partners. By finding counterfeiters and taking legal action against them, we’re doing our part since many people do not understand the global ramifications of counterfeiting, or the cycle of abuse they are supporting when purchasing counterfeit goods. While Vaporite would like to help the victims of counterfeiting we’re not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing goods since such goods were not bought from Ploom, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes, including assistance with PayPal or credit card refunds. Contact Vaporite to learn more about authorized dealers, as any product purchased outside of our exclusive sales network runs the risk of being counterfeit and is not guaranteed under warranty.